Better days are ahead! Starting June 1, the YMCA of the Rockies – Estes Park Center is able to open additional program and activities to provide our guests with fun and adventerous things-to-do during their stay! We are making sure that all activities are operated in the safest manner according to county and state health guidelines.
Please view our weekly and seasonal Activity Guides for the most current information. Due to current health orders, at this time Day Camp is closed to children who live outside of the Estes Valley, but be sure to check out the new Camp-My-Way program for a fun day camp experience!
- Socially distanced outdoor spaces, including single picnic tables
- Fire rings if less than 8 or 10 people. Reservation required at 970-586-3341 x1104.
- Mini golf
- Camp-My-Way, a day camp experience
- Disc golf
- Fly Fishing
- Dog Park
- To-go Craft Kits,
- Craft & Design Center: Tie dye, family crafts (wood and ceramics), jewelry, silk painting, basket weaving, leather stamping and glass fusing.
- Escape Room
- Axe Throwing
- Roller Skating
- Bird Banding Program
- Bike Rentals
- Guided Hikes into Rocky Mountain National Park, one immediate family per guide
- Outdoor Climbing Wall (opening June 5th)
- Concierge-style Family Programs including: Animal Detective, Little Explorers, Fire Quest, Bubbles, Bear Talk, Treasure Trek, Bingo, Trivia, Star Gazing, Geocaching, night hikes, Parachute Games, Survival, Creek Stomping, Treasure Trek, Knots, Wolves, Science Experiments Bugs. Class will be one immediate family per guide.
- Guided History Walking Tours, one guide per family
- Museum Tours, timed per family
- Virtual Historical Program Tours
- Horseback riding
- Trails on property for hiking and biking – Trail Map
- Library Book Check-Out & limited open library hours
Due to local and state health restrictions, activities may have certain procedures and guidelines.
Book a getaway that will provide your family the opportunity to rest and re-set. Cabins rentals start at just $169/night. To make a reservation, book online or give us a ring at 888-613-9622.