Enjoy some great books and videos during your stay at the YMCA! We’ve got lots of them to choose from. The physical library building will open to guests on June 5th and Maude Jellison Library is currently offering “curbside” check-out service online and will continue to do so throughout the summer.
Follow the simple steps below to order your “Bag o’ Books” which you will pick up at the library’s South porch.
For everybody’s health and safety you will place your order by telephone or email and the books will be bagged by library staff wearing masks and gloves. The bags will be clearly labeled with your name and return due date, and placed on the South porch of the library for you to pick up. When you return the “Bag of Books” to the same place, in the same bag, the books will be quarantined for 7 days before being made available again for others.
Steps for Requesting Books/DVDs from Maude Jellison Library
1. Find WORD documents of books by category and DVDs online here.
2. Request the Books/DVDs you’d like by: E-MAILING us at email@example.com giving us:
a) YOUR NAME
b) YOUR DEPARTURE DATE FROM THE Y
c) TITLE AND AUTHOR of requested materials
*LIMIT of 15 CHILDREN’S BOOKS per order, please
*LIMIT of 4 DVDs per order, please
*Some of your requested items may already have been checked out , so please include some alternative books/DVDs in your orders.
3. Wait to be contacted by us when your order has been filled.(We thank you for your kind patience and understanding)
4. Pick up your bag of books/DVDs at the south porch of the library. That is the side facing Long House. The bag will be clearly labeled with your name and return due date.
5. Return all materials using the same bag to the Book Return box which is located on the library’s south porch.
QUESTIONS may be sent to Robert Beach at
firstname.lastname@example.org or phoned in at 970-586-3341 x1133.