During this time, Snow Mountain Ranch – YMCA of the Rockies is still hosting limited groups and events. We are working diligently with groups to make sure that lodging, activities and dining are within the guidelines of the Grand County Public Health Department and the State of Colorado while providing our groups and enjoyable experience in the Rocky Mountains. Snow Mountain Ranch takes COVID protocols very seriously, learn more about the precautions and measures we are taking to value the safety and health of our guests and staff.
Please read below for more details of how Snow Mountain Ranch is currently able to host groups. We encourage you to call our Conference Department to speak to one of our staff members to learn more about how we can host your group, family reunion or event. Call at 970-887-2152 x 4127 or email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
8+ Bedroom Cabins
- 5-person maximum occupancy per bedroom from no more than 2 households. Each bedroom has private bathroom. Exception: bunk room maximum is 6 from no more than 2 households.
- When in any area of common space (kitchen, living room/lounge, dining room), must follow social distancing requirements, wearing masks at all times and staying feet away from anyone not in your household.
- 50% total capacity allowed in cabin (21-person maximum).
2-7 Bedroom Cabins & Lodge Rooms
- Full capacity allowed from no more than 2 households. Capacity varies by cabin type.
Indoor Gatherings – Includes Wedding Ceremonies & Receptions
- 25% capacity of meeting space or 50 people maximum, whichever is smaller.
- Maintain 6 feet distance from members of other households and wear masks.
DINING – Includes Catered Events
- 25% occupancy or 50 people maximum seated, whichever is smaller.
- The spacing of tables must be maintained at a minimum of 6 feet and reflect the current limit on how many people may be seated together.
- Buffet-style meals are allowed as long as service is done by a staff member; To-Go meals are also available.
For the safety of guests and staff, masks are required:
- Anytime you are inside a public building, common space, or meeting room.
- For all ages 3 and up.
- Outdoors during any staff-led activity or anytime there is less than 6 feet distance from others not in your immediate family.
- Dining in-person except while seated at your table.
NEWS TO NOTE:
Guests must comply with social distancing requirements and maintain at least a 6 feet distance from everyone that is not a member of their household.
Group Leaders must have all participants complete the COVID-19 Assumption of Risk and Waiver of Liability forms. These completed forms must be on file with Snow Mountain Ranch upon group’s arrival.
*Current Public Health Order is in effect until February 28, 2021. Guidelines will be updated as new orders are issued.