Join YMCA of the Rockies for “Frozen Worlds” this spring break in Estes Park, CO. From March 13 – April 2, enjoy a spring break Rocky Mountain style including activities such as:
- Snowmen and Snow Forts – Weather and snow depending, we will go outside and build snow forts.
- Snowflakes and Puppets – We will be cutting snowflakes from paper and using paper bags to make penguin and polar bear puppets.
- Reindeer Antlers – Learn about the deer family and their unique antlers. Then construct your own set of antlers!
- Penguin Party! – We will race frozen penguins and practice carrying eggs like penguins.
- Polar Bear Talk – Learn all about the largest land mammal in the world!
- Science Experiments – In two special science experiments, make snow cream and practice staying warm like arctic animals!
- Prince/Princess Hike – Dress up as your favorite prince or princess and go for a short guided hike!
Stay tuned as we announce more special Frozen Worlds activities for spring break. Cabins and lodge rooms are available at our super value rates for the spring break time period! Cabins ranging from 2-4 bedrooms start at $109/night. Lodge rooms include two free breakfasts and start at $89/night. Make your reservation online today or call our reservation department at 888-613-9622.
YMCA of the Rockies will also be offering our normal programs and activities that include the indoor climbing wall, snow shoe rental, indoor swimming pool, a sledding hill (weather depending), roller skating at the roller rink, hundreds of crafts at the Craft and Design Center, history programming at the museum, guided hikes into Rocky Mountain National Park and more!