Fall is fast approaching, but fear not! YMCA of the Rockies – EPC has you covered with these must-do family fun activities. Come for the day or stay for the weekend, either way we will make sure you leave with memories that will last you a life time. Check out some of our favorite activities below!
- Family Programs
- At YMCA of the Rockies, we strive to provide a unifying experience for families through fun-filled, adventurous, naturesque activities. Choose between board games and movie nights to classes about fire building and wildlife in the Rockies, and so much more! The options are endless and perfect for any fall day. Check out all of our family programs by clicking here!
- Disc Golf
- Explore our 860-acre property through a family friendly game of disc golf! Make it a competitive game or more of a practice round, it’s completely up to you. Our course is surrounded by three sides of the Rocky Mountain National Park and has a stunning view of the Continental Divide. Factor in the leaves changing colors and the abundance of elk in the area and you can see why we have one of the most scenic courses in Colorado.
- Indoor Activities
- Prefer the indoors? No problem, we still have you covered! We offer a variety of indoor activities that you and your family will enjoy together. Located in the basement of Sweet Memorial Building, you’ll find ping-pong, foosball, marble football, and board games. You can also check out movies and AV equipment for use back in your cabin!
- Roller Skating
- Prepare for the winter season by heading over to our indoor rolling skating rink! Located in the Longhouse Building, we have a full size- rolling rink complete with a disco ball and skate shack where you can borrow skates for free. There’s also tables outside of the rink that are perfect for snacking and drinking some refreshing apple cider!
- Horseback Riding
- Explore our 860-acre center by horseback! Relish in the breathtaking views of the Continental Divide and Rocky Mountain National Park within our beautiful mountain setting. The abundance of trees and wildlife on property make for a colorful and spectacular fall season. From hour rides to all day rides, Jackson Stables has something for every family. Hayrides are also available! They’re a family favorite and include a campfire and marshmallow roast at the end of the ride.
Make this fall season the best one yet and plan your visit to YMCA of the Rockies today! View our full activity guide by clicking here and see what peaks your interest! Also make sure to check out our special fall festivals – Fall Fest and Halloween Spooktactular by clicking here!