Come celebrate a holiday family reunion with us! The YMCA of the Rockies makes for a unique family reunion destination that allows you to spend more time with family and less time doing holiday dishes and grocery shopping!
With years of experience in assisting groups, our Conference, Program and Chaplain Departments work with you to customize recreational packages, educational activities, meal plans and spiritual worship.
Snow Mountain Ranch offers great group winter activities for your group that can be booked in advance, including ice skating, cross country skiing, snow shoeing, and dog sledding. Groups can also plan a downhill skiing day trip to Granby Ranch or Winter Park with the option to include a meal plan. To learn more, call the Conference Department at 970-887-2152 x4127.
The Snow Mountain Ranch also has an on-site ski and snowboard rental shop called Snow Mountain Sports that can take care of all your equipment needs! Right now they are running a $15 shape Ski or Snowboard rental package if you rent for 3 or more days. They also are experienced in group rentals and can make your experience not only better but affordable. Learn more at http://snowmountainsports.com/
If you choose to stay at the Estes Park Center, the opportunities are endless as well! Plan a private group session for archery, campfires, horseback riding, and ziplining, or spend the day hiking in Rocky Mountain National Park right next door.
Estes Park Center Lodging & Cabins
- Central Lodge and Wind River Lodge accommodate 5 guests per room. Prices starting around $49.80 per person.
- Alpen, East Side, and Mt. Ypsilon accommodate 6 guests per room. Price starting around $46.84 per person.
- 6 Bedroom Cabins (accommodate up to 22 guests): Features a full kitchen with large center island and living room with a fireplace creates a warm ambiance. Starting at $629.
- 8 Bedroom Cabins (accommodate up to 42 guests): The perfect size for a larger retreat. A large living room features a gas fireplace, television, and wireless internet. Starting at $899.
Snow Mountain Ranch Lodging & Cabins
- Indian Peaks Lodge rooms include a mini fridge and microwave and accommodate 6 guests per room. Prices starting around $46.84 per person.
- Aspenbrook & Silver Sage Lodges accommodate 6 guests per room. Price starting around $43.50 per person.
- 7 Bedroom Cabins (accommodate up to 25 guests): For a mixture of both indoor and outdoor fun, these cabins feature a picnic area with a sand volleyball court nearby. Includes a full kitchen, gas fireplace, television, and wireless internet. Enjoy the sunset at your private outdoor grill and fire ring. Starting at $429.
- 8 Bedroom Cabins (accommodate up to 40 guests): Take in the incredible views of the Continental Divide from your large living room windows. These cabins feature a gas fireplace, television, and wireless internet. The open floor plan includes a full kitchen and dining area. Outside, BBQ on the gas grill and gather with your family at the shared outdoor fire ring/seating area. Starting at $899.
Skip the holiday hassle and plan a reunion with us this Thanksgiving or Christmas! It’s also never too early to start thinking about New Year’s, Martin Luther King Day, President’s Day, or Spring Break either!
Please don’t hesitate to call our Group Reservation Department if you have any questions while you are considering or planning your event. You may speak with a representative by calling 877.638.0533.