- Fortune Telling Goats: Have you ever wanted to have your fortune told by a goat? Did you even know you could? Snow Mountain Ranch has its very own Fortune Telling Goat named Aristotle. He’ll be making an appearance during our Fall Fest Weekends which are being held September 30- October 2 and October 7-9
- Square Dancing and Fall Festivals: The whole family can learn how to square dance at Snow Mountain Ranch or Estes Park during our Fall Fest Weekends. Classes will be held at Snow Mountain Ranch on October 1st & 8th and at our Estes Park Center on October 22nd.
Visit SnowMountainRanch.org and YMCARockies.org for more information.
- Unbeatable Year-round Views: They say a picture is worth a thousand words. See for yourself. What do you think?
- Activities for the Whole Family: In addition to family-friendly Fall Fest Weekends, YMCA of the Rockies has tons of activities for the whole family! Try your hand at archery, throw on a pair of roller skates or scale our rock wall. Looking for something for younger kids? Check out our Little Explorers Clubs at both centers for activities that are perfect for families with kids five and under.
- Hiking: With miles and miles of trails at both centers, you never have to leave property to explore the Rocky Mountains. You’re bound to see beautiful fall colors, wildlife and so much more. We have trails for the beginner hiker, the experienced hiker, and everyone in between! We can’t think of a better way to see the amazing colors of fall than on a hike through beautiful trails just steps away from your lodge room or cabin.